Experience Israel with Oasis Biblical Tours
A Truly Unique Tour Experience
At Ezekiel 20:6, we find a phrase that was used exclusively to described only one place on earth. As recorded there, Jehovah assured his people that he had searched and found the "the most beautiful of all the lands." That "promised land" encompassed all of what is today known as Israel. As a student of the scriptures there is nowhere else on earth you can visit or explore that is as faith strengthening.
Now is your opportunity to be part of a truly unique and encouraging experience as explore Israel with Oasis Biblical Tours. For over 20 years, our guides have been freely escorting groups to the Bible Lands. This cumulative research and experience of these brothers and of Meander Bible Tours in England is the basis for the tour. Often tour groups spend 5 to 7 days visiting prominent locations in Israel and that is a good start. But Israel is so rich in Bible history and lively cultures, we decided to create a tour that is as comprehensive as possible for those who have visited before or first-timers alike. This distinct and thrilling tour is a full 2 weeks in length and takes in amazing places often overlooked or that require more time to visit. The comments below illustrate how much others have treasured and benefited from this tour.. Many who have been to Israel before taking our tour have expressed to us that never have they been on such a wide-ranging and comprehensive tour as this.
Picture yourself standing in the exact places where Bible characters and stories you are already familiar with actually took place.
- After the Israelites crossed into the Promised Land, what was the area like where they camped?
- As David was on the run from Saul what conditions did he find himself in?
- When Israelites approached the steps of the temple to present their sacrifice to Jehovah, what unique situation did they encounter?
- Why were Jesus' words that "by no means will a stone be left here upon a stone and not be thrown down" shocking and unbelievable to those who heard it?
- What does it actually feel like to stand in the waters of the Jordan River?
- As Elijah stood on the top of Mt. Carmel and challenged the prophets of Baal what was the view like?
- What does floating in Dead Sea do to your skin?
- If you're on the Sea of Galilee what does it feel like to approach Capernaum by boat?
- What was the view of the Temple like for Jesus and his Apostles as they sat on the Mount of Olives?
- How far did Jesus have to walk on his final day of life on earth?
You will not only understand the answers to these and dozens of other scenarios, you will actually experience them for yourself. Those who have done these trips in the past agree, your Bible reading will never be the same again. As one long time servant of Jehovah said, "Before I went to Israel I read the Bible in black and white. Now I read it in color!"
Beginning in 1991, we were privileged to enjoy the rich fellowship and personal training provided on many Bible Land tours by our dear Brother Emmanuel Zervides of Meander Bible Tours. Sadly, he passed away recently. In addition the normal "must see" sites in Israel, we have some very special arrangements for our groups visiting Israel. We've also worked closely with local brothers in Israel to develop a custom tour conducted for free at the Israel Museum in Jerusalem. Depending on several factors, a customized tour of the Bible Lands Museum, also in Jerusalem, is sometimes included as an optional stop on our trips. As with past groups, we are sure you will find these tours to be not only incredibly in depth, but extremely encouraging and faith-strengthening. Without prior research, knowledge, and presentation, it would be virtually impossible to benefit to the full from a casual visit to these world class museums on your own. We consider it a real privilege to make this experience possible for our groups visiting there.
WHERE DO WE GO?
A more extensive itinerary will be provided for those who actually book reservations for a trip, but below is just a small sampling the areas we’ll visit as they are referred to in the scriptures:
- Jerusalem: "the city of Salem (peace)" and the "city of Jehovah" - Ps. 76:2; Isa. 60:14
- Seacoast of the Great Sea - Josh. 15:12
- The Hill Country of Judah.—Josh. 11:21
- The Salt (Dead) Sea (Sea of the Arabah) - Num. 34:3
- District of the Jordan Valley (The Ghor) - 1 Ki. 7:46
- Low Plain of Jezreel - Judg. 6:33
- Hills of Galilee - Josh. 20:7; Isa. 9:1
- Hills of Carmel - 1 Ki. 18:19, 20, 42
- Mountains and Tablelands East of the Jordan - Josh. 13:9, 16, 17, 21; 20:8
- The Coastal Strip of Dor- Josh. 12:23
COMMENTS FROM PAST GUESTS:
"After the trip, I could not wait to read the Bible from front to back. My bible reading now has come alive, I actually read with my minds eye now. I’m so excited to do research and dig deeper into the scriptures since the tour. Thank you for giving my wife & I the memory of a lifetime." - A&C. R.
"Not only can I now visualize Bible accounts, my entire pattern of Bible study has changed. I am researching everything. Every person and place. The tour stirred up zeal in addition to bringing the Bible to life...I cannot thank any of you enough for the beautiful trip. The hotels, meals, itinerary - everything was perfect. " - C. S.
"We're still trying to process all that we learned, saw and did! Not only was our tour extremely educational, we appreciated how knowledgeable our guides were. Their wit and humor definitely added to what could have been a trip only filled with tons of facts." - L&S O.
"Job 42:5 says "My ears have heard about you, But now I do see you with my eyes." This truly is how I feel about Israel. As a witness we strive to live our lives by bible principles and we're encouraged to dig deep into our spiritual bank to find truth and understanding. Since my trip to Israel I feel like a spiritual millionaire! I could never put a price tag on the value of this trip." - N. R.
"The benefit we derive from bible reading and meeting preparation has most definitely been enhanced, as we can see bible accounts unfolding before our eyes!." P&C. J.
"Your use of the reference materials provided by Jehovah's organization encourages me to become a better student of the Bible and more specifically, "The Most Beautiful of all the Lands!" - T.A.
THE BASIC DETAILS
Oasis Biblical Tours contracts with a large reputable international tour operator, with whom we have constructed our customized tour package. They specialize in tours to the Middle East and have worked with us so that we could design our very own unique theocratic itinerary just as we have been doing for many years. Our tours in the past have been highly successful coupling their infrastructure with our own Oasis guides, itinerary, and commentary.
If you would like to join our Israel Email List to be notified of future tours, you can do so by clicking on the link below and filing out the short form.