News from the Oasis
- As of now Turkey remains on a high level 3 alert for U.S.A. travelers and is still not anticipated to be included in our Bible Land tours next year. However, Greece & Israel will once again be done.
- BRITISH MUSEUM TOURS: Going to London? Be sure to check out the wonderful tours provided by our dear friends at Meander Bible Tours. Oasis Biblical Tours and Meander Bible Tours have been in heart harmony in their motivations for providing tours for over 25 years now. The approach is simply to develop Biblically themed tours that direct all credit to Jehovah and his organization that are designed to strengthen the faith of all.
- "OUR SPIRITUAL HERITAGE" is a free walking tour of Brooklyn Heights now available to groups of 15 or more!
Information for OUR SPIRITUAL HERITAGE tours will be posted soon.
- "THE GOLDEN TRIANGLE" tour of all 3 U.S. Bethel complexes is available to Warwick, Wallkill, & Patterson. This 2-day program includes special presentations on the bus and an Asian buffet lunch.
- "THE WORD OF GOD ENDURES FOREVER" is the title of our new conducted for free at the Museum of the Bible in Washington D.C. After 7 years of construction, it was inaugurated in November 2017. The opening week Oasis guides perused the vast collection and since then 6 senior Oasis guides combined their efforts to produce a very comprehensive tour program so you can get the most out of a visit there. You are invited to come see for yourself outstanding proof the Bible has been divinely inspired and preserved among the astounding exhibitions and displays. This tour will be available as a stand-alone tour and will also be included in our multi-day Washington D.C. tour originating from New York City.
- “ONE GOD VERSUS MANY” will be an exciting free tour at the J.P. Getty Villa Museum in Southern California. An extensive renovation of the entire collection is ahead of schedule and their curatorial staff is working closely with us so we can complete our tour commentary as the galleries gradually reopen. Presently, we conduct a limited version of the tour and we hope to begin the full tour in April / May.
- “MANKIND’S SEARCH” and “ART – A GIFT FROM GOD” are new Oasis tours you can look forward to at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City.
Availability will be posted soon.
- “WE WILL NOT GIVE UP!” is a new temporary self-guided exhibition at World Headquarters in Warwick, New York. This stirring historical display of the loyalty of our dear brothers and sisters in the former Soviet Union and Russia will bring tears to your eyes and is not to be missed! It is amazing to see home-made instruments used to publish literature underground and a replica of a secret basement ‘printery.’
“LET US GO UP TO THE MOUNTAIN OF JEHOVAH" continues to be a free tour we recommend for individuals and groups visiting The Israel Museum in Jerusalem, Israel. It is a real highlight of our Israel tours. We worked closely with brothers in Israel to help develop a 3-hour tour that will maximize your benefit in visiting the greatest Biblical archaeological collection in the world. The tour is conducted for free by very qualified local brothers and you only pay the current museum entry fee to the museum.
NEWS WORTH NOTING:
- The MET is open 7 days a week.
- MET Museum general admission is optional but private group fees they charge are not.
- The “Bible Stories and Art for Children” tour at the MET is for children from ages 7 to 13.
- The revised “Integrity” tour at the MET has become the favorite of many now.